Friday, June 8, 2012

SCHOOL IS OUT...

...FOR THE SUMMER!  It doesn't feel right.  This was a weird and kind of crazy year.  It started off weird (with a hurricane) and weird things continued to happen (the death of a student) and it was the busiest and most stressful time of my life (after school program, grad school, full time job, teaching piano lessons, etc) so I am more than happy that it's over.

My summer will be a time for relaxing, teaching LOTS of piano lessons, continuing graduate school, working on house projects (I have a TON lined up), BLOGGING (I need to seriously update), do some training for work (I have some sa-weet responsibilities at my job starting next year), go to the beach, and read.  OH--and watch Netflix.

Remember my little project?  To do something new each month?  Well, it didn't work.  I tried too much and went crazy so I stopped altogether.  HAHA.  Wow, how motivated I am!

Expect to hear from me again soon.  I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment