1. Mini-Cooper S. It has to be white. It has to have a black roof. It cannot have stripes. I need awesome wheels, as well.
2. Apple Mac Book Air. It's awesome. And I want it. And I want to take it on planes and to work and to the coffee shop and to the park and in bed and everything.
4. Any pair of shoes from Anthropologie. I am a lover of all fabulous shoes. I don't own too many. But that's basically because when you are a teacher, you cannot justify hundreds of dollars on shoes. But I love to look! Here are some of my favorites:
5. Fine china. Lots of it. Lots of different ones to use on each night. I especially love some new modern patterns.
|L by Lenox|
|Mikasa Pure Red|
|Kate Spade Gwinnett Lane|
|Quoizel La Parra Chandelier|
7. Another trip to Costa Rica. The last time (and only time) I was there was in the summer of 2004. I fell in love with that place and even thought that someday I could move there. Now I would just like to visit every once in a while and climb an ACTIVE volcano again!
|This is the volcano that my junior Chemistry class and I hiked up in 2004.|
There you have it! My "I will never get it--In your dreams--He!! no--Are you serious--Christmas list".