Saturday, December 11, 2010

My "In-Your-Dreams" Christmas Wish List


1.  Mini-Cooper S.  It has to be white.  It has to have a black roof.  It cannot have stripes.  I need awesome wheels, as well.

2.  Apple Mac Book Air.  It's awesome.  And I want it.  And I want to take it on planes and to work and to the coffee shop and to the park and in bed and everything.

3.  Pink Susan G. Komen for the Cure KitchenAid Mixer.  I have wanted one of these forever.  I remember staring at my mom's as a child in wonderment as it whipped up my chocolate chip cookies or fluffy mashed potatoes.  We actually put one on our wedding registry, but obviously that didn't happen.  But someday it will happen!  I will make sure of it.


4.  Any pair of shoes from Anthropologie.  I am a lover of all fabulous shoes.  I don't own too many.  But that's basically because when you are a teacher, you cannot justify hundreds of dollars on shoes.  But I love to look!  Here are some of my favorites:


5.  Fine china.  Lots of it.  Lots of different ones to use on each night.  I especially love some new modern patterns.

L by Lenox
Mikasa Pure Red
Kate Spade Gwinnett Lane
Mikasa Daylight
6.  An awesomely expensive and huge chandelier:
Quoizel La Parra Chandelier
7.  Another trip to Costa Rica.  The last time (and only time) I was there was in the summer of 2004.  I fell in love with that place and even thought that someday I could move there.  Now I would just like to visit every once in a while and climb an ACTIVE volcano again!

This is the volcano that my junior Chemistry class and I hiked up in 2004.

There you have it!  My "I will never get it--In your dreams--He!! no--Are you serious--Christmas list".  

No comments:

Post a Comment