- Soup. I love my crockpot and I love the comfy, warm feeling of a hot, hearty soup. Recently I have made white cheddar corn soup and white chicken chili!
- Sweaters. They are the best. I bought this beauty at NY&Co. recently:
- Snow. I can't wait until the first snow. I love snow days where I can sit at home, snuggle in a blanket, and watch a movie while the snow piles up outside.
- Blankets, especially my heated blanket. The heated blanket is the BEST invention ever. Using it in the winter to snuggle up makes me soooo happy.
- Christmas. Christmas trees and Christmas music. That's a given.
- Baking. I will be the first to admit that I am not the greatest baker, but I do love cookies and apple pies! So I bake.
Friday, December 10, 2010
Here is a list of my favorite winter-time things: