It's pretty easy and it tastes amazing and it's SUPER good for you so I thought I would share. I've been meaning to get back into the swing of posting recipes since I have been trying a lot of new ones lately.
- ~8oz milk. Sometimes I use skim, sometimes 1%, and I have even tried almond milk, which is very good for you and very
- ~1/2 c. original greek yogurt. It's FULL of protein. Don't taste it alone, though. It's gross.
- A handful or two of spinach. Yeah, it sounds weird, but once it's blended up I promise the only remains will be the green color. The flavor disappears.
- Fruit! My staple is blueberries and a banana. Sometimes I add/substitute strawberries. I have also tried raspberries, avocado, grapes, and even watermelon.
- Maybe peanut butter? I really like putting natural peanut butter in it, but I don't always. Depends on my mood. Almond butter or sun butter would also be delicious.
- Ice. I always add ice because I like it super cold.
There you have it. A nutritious and filling breakfast. I wish I had discovered them last year during school because my lunch break was always really late and I was starving by the time my break rolled around. These shakes keep me filled up for quite a while and they are super delicious.