Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Some Words About Wordless Wednesday

I got this brilliant idea from a high school friend of mine, Jessica, over at ...Because the West Wasn't Won on Salad.  She writes an awesome blog about her life in agriculture as a woman.  Check her out!

Anyway, she started a Wordless Wednesday and I was eager to jump on the bandwagon.

I will post just one single photograph.  Sometimes one I found in a book or magazine, sometimes one I found online, and sometimes one I took with my own camera.

I will always post something that I believe is beautiful.  And usually it will be a photo that makes me think, intrigues me, or makes me laugh!  If you click on the Wordless Wednesday tab on the right, you will be able to see the archive of Wordless Wednesday photos as more and more Wednesdays go by.  I would really like if the photos were used as a kind of "conversation starter".  If something about a particular photo strikes you, please talk about it in the comments!  I would love to hear if the photos reached someone else in the same way they reached me!

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Enjoy!  Anyone else want to start a Wordless Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment