January consisted of three very small goals:
- Floss my teeth every night. (This only takes a minute or two, but somehow always seems like a huge pain in the you-know-what.)
- Take a daily multi-vitamin every day.
- Do not watch TV in bed for the entire month.
Here are some ideas that I have for monthly goals:
- Read a chapter of The Purpose Driven Life every day.
- Run/walk a certain number of miles every day.
- Get up early and work out before school every day (this one may be impossible).
- Spend 5 minutes every day being thankful.
- Don't eat any junk food/sweets for a whole month.
- Do something really special for someone every day.
- In the summer: Weed/garden/spend time outside in my yard "X" amount of minutes per day.
- Watch Oprah's entire Life Class in 30 days.
- Clean a room of my house EVERY DAY. Yeah, we will see.
- Do "X" amount of minutes of grad school work every day.
- Write a blog post every day.
- Don't eat any meat for a whole month.
- Don't drink any alcohol for a whole month.
- Eat "X" number of servings of fruits and/or veggies every day.
- Try at least "X" number of new recipes in a month.