Monday, February 14, 2011

Update!

I go in phases when it comes to posting...  sorry for the delay :-)  I hope to return to my old habits!

I have been super-duper busy.  Two weekends ago, Josh and I met some great friends in Philadelphia for a WVU vs. Villanova basketball game.  The game was lame (not a basketball fan), but we went to a really nice seafood restaurant and did some downtown Philly things.  It was my first time to Philadelphia, so I was pretty excited.

Then we got back in time on Sunday to see the Superbowl, and I unfortunately preceded to get sick during the middle of it.  And I was sick throwing up for the 15 hours following that...  Needless to say, I didn't go to school Monday.

Tuesday I HAD to go because I had a program that day.  The program went great!  The 5th graders were excited to get the opportunity to play instruments on stage (they had never done that before!).  So all in all, I'm glad I went.  But it didn't feel too good.

This past weekend we went to York because I had an appointment to try on bridesmaids dresses for my friend's wedding this June.  I saw family and friends and it was a great trip, too :-)

Today is truly the first day that I have felt back to normal.  So I started back to my usual Monday routine at the gym.  WHOA.  OUCH.  That's what happens when you don't go in TEN days!

I'm going to go rest this off...

No comments:

Post a Comment