Thursday, January 20, 2011

Half-Crazy. Half-Marathon.

After talking with Josh's dad over the winter break, I have a peaked interest in all of this half-marathon business. Dad-in-law is considering running a half-marathon in Ocean City.  Well, I really enjoy running and do it pretty regularly, but never 13 miles at once.  My average running length is about a 5k (3.1 miles)... on a good day.  But I like a challenge.

I am really trying hard to actually follow a training schedule.  I found a few good ones online and kind of combined some to match my schedule and interests.  Wish me luck!

I am excited to keep you updated with the progress of my training.  I am not going to say that I will definitely make it to the end of the finish line.  But I am saying that I am definitely going to try my best!

That being said, I am off to the gym to train!  Practice makes perfect!  This is what I will look like on April 30th at the end of the race:


NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment