- I know my gifts already (because I asked for things I need).
- There is no excitement over getting to sleep before Santa gets here.
- I used to love snow and winter. I now hate snow and I hate cold.
- I used to love buying gifts for people. I still love giving things, but I wish they were free.
- I do not enjoy sleeping in my mother's house. I love my family, but I no longer have a bed there. I sleep on my 10-yr old brother's bunk bed.
- I get depressed seeing how much people spend on Christmas. A friend told me an interesting fact: America spends $450 BILLION every year on XMAS. Yes, really. It would only take $10 billion to provide EVERYONE IN THE WORLD with fresh water... yeah, I am a party pooper.
- I feel guilty when people spend money on me.
- The list goes on...
Maybe it's becuase I am thinking of different things now that I am older. Maybe because I am thankful for Jesus. Or my fiance. Or my job. Or my happiness. Or my friends. Or my family. Or my new beginning to life and marriage. Or the fact that I am getting 11 days off work :)