-Go to a travel agent
-Tell them what you want to do for your honeymoon
-Agent sets up registry website where your wedding guests can go online and give money using their credit card that will go toward the cost of your honeymoon
-Bride & groom sign a contract promising to foot the remainder of the bill if it is not covered by gift money
Here's the thing: If we don't do this, we are going to Morgantown, WV for our honeymoon. Keep that in mind.
- We can potentially get a free honeymoon, or at least part of it paid for.
- We can get a gift that we will not only use, but be happy about and remember forever :-)
- We already have plenty of things. I honestly cannot think of enough things to put on a store registry that we want or need. This way, we could have some of both
- With my luck, only 10% of our honeymoon bill will be paid and we will have to pay a bunch of money that we don't have--just saying, it's a possibility
- I feel odd asking people to pay for a beautiful vacation for us that they themselves may not be able to afford.