Thursday, January 21, 2010

My life is moving too quickly!

I feel as if I am just getting really comfortable in my school and the people I work with.  And now I am already getting ready to submit applications and resumes to other places :-(

I think Josh and I are going to a job fair in Howard County, MD on Feb.2.  All I need is a sub!  I am glad we are trying to get a head start, but geez, give me a break!  I am trying to plan a wedding and plan for 650 kids/week!  I get myself into these things...

On a lighter note, Josh and I are meeting with a travel agent today to discuss some of our options concerning a honeymoon, so we are pretty excited about that. 

And I have zumba tonight!  This is my third time going to zumba.  I can't go to the rec anymore because I am no longer a student!  So I PAY to go at my church.  And I'll tell you what, it's as much fun as it used to be!  I love it :-)  Working out is super hard lately.  Maybe it's because I didn't do much of it for a long time.  Crap. 

There are two things holding me back from fitting into my wedding gown: FOOD and MOTIVATION. I can work out every day, and usually once I get started I love it.  I don't want to stop.  But it's the getting started that sucks.  Also, I love chocolate.  And most things with sugar.  And fat.  And calories.  And all of those things combined.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment