Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's 70 degrees!

A look at my day:


Crap.  This morning I woke up late.  I got to school on time.  Crap.  I realized that I left my lunch at home.  It was too late to go back.  Oh, I will just call Josh and ask him to drop it off this afternoon.  Crap.  I forgot my phone, too.

I am walking up the steps in my new pretty shoes.  Already I have three compliments on them.  I get upstairs... Crap.  I already have three blisters from them.

Oh well, at least I have a long plan period this morning to get all that stuff done that's been on the to-do list for a while.  Crap.  Vice-principal asks me to go watch another class while the teacher is in a meeting.  Planning time--gone.

THEN---all was better.

Good lessons.  Day went by fast.  I took my last class (of 2 students) outside to play on the playground this afternoon.  It was so nice outside! Came home, ate something for lunch and took a nap.  Woke up and went to zumba (yay).  Came home and made pork chops and asparagus for dinner.  Watched the new episode of The Office with Josh.  Did the dishes... [don't ever tell Josh, but I enjoy doing the dishes in the evening.  Sometimes I complain about it, but it's just because he never does them.  It's me standing my ground.]  Now I am watching The Marriage Ref, which is a ridiculous show, but kind of funny.  Then I will watch Chelsea Lately (my favorite) and THEN the world premiere of the 9-minute music video "Telephone" by Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce at 11:30. woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment