Monday, March 8, 2010

Interviews, Virus, and Family... Oh my!

This weekend Josh and I went to Hagerstown, MD for screening interviews at a recruitment fair for Washington Co.  The interviews went really well.  We are hoping that this all turns into something nice.  It is the most ideal place for us to live and work, so we are really crossing our fingers on this one.  The next morning, we woke up to find that our picture was in the Hagerstown newspaper.  A photographer was taking photos while we were talking to the Fine Arts Supervisor!   How cool :-)

Then we went to visit my aunt and uncle (Laurie and Todd) and their two girls, McKinley and Caroline.  McKinley "Kinners" is 3 and Caroline is 14 mo.  They are both adorable and are lots of fun to play with.  It was nice to spend the weekend with their family.

Josh went to York on Saturday to pick out the tuxes for the wedding.  They seem pretty nice (even though I didn't see them).  That was another big step toward the end of wedding planning.  We are excited to be almost finished.  Less than 100 days left!

Well... Saturday evening, I had Chinese food for dinner with Todd and Laurie.  Soon afterward, I knew something was wrong.   We watched a movie and then I spent the better part of the night in the bathroom throwing up.  The WORST feeling EVER.  Josh picked me up the next day and we came back to Morgantown.  ...And the same thing happened to him last night.  Offffff course.

We are both working our way back to normal.  In the mean time, I am eating a lot of soup :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment