- I am going to be a wife in two months. I better learn how to fold clothes better.
- I wish my brother could be there.
- I love Zumba. I absolutely love it. I hope to be a Zumba instructor some day.
- I can't wait to start grad school. Wait... scratch that. I can't wait to finish grad school.
- I hate cancer.
- I am currently eating dinner: rotisserie chicken and a glass of red wine. Oh yes, and a dark chocolate truffle.
- I punished a student today for doing something that just wasn't safe. He didn't hurt anyone, but he could have. He was terribly upset, because he is normally a wonderful student. I felt really bad, but I apologized and explained to him why I chose to give him the reminder. After that, I think he understood. But he still cried a lot.
- Josh and I both got interviews for Baltimore County!!! Woo-hoo. But we can't go until June 9. I was hoping to have a job by then! Oh, well.
- I love rain. I used to hate it. But lately I have been thankful for our rain.
- And another thing--I still hate bees. But I am thankful for them. And I am pleased to see them. Then I run.
- I want (more than almost anything) to have my very own classroom. I love my job at my school right now. But I keep thinking of the wonderful things I can try with my students once I have the access to floor space and instruments. Let's hope for that next year!
- And I am getting so fed up with this long hair. I am literally getting it cut on the way to the airport to our honeymoon.
- We are going to Cozumel in 62 days! A picture of our resort:
Monday, April 26, 2010
Two months 'til our wedding. Some thoughts that crossed my mind on this day: