Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Senioritis... Well, sort of.

I have senioritis.  I have a disease.  It is getting close to the end of my very first school year as a teacher and all I want to do is go outside and play.

Wedding planning is starting to get stressful and job hunting makes me want to vomit. 

On the bright side, there are only 38.5 days of school left.

Next week our students are taking the West Test (West Virginia State Standardized testing).  So, I was told that I was not allowed to make noise all week.  Yes, that's right, the music teacher cannot make any "noise".  So, I am debating a few options.  Most likely, with good weather, we will play some games outside.  I think they will like that.  I, however, will smell all week like a bottle of sunscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment