Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Root Beer Floats!

Last evening Josh and I met with our wonderful pianist, Lya, to pick our wedding music.  On the way home I spoke to my little brother, Noah, on the phone to hear that he was eating a root beer float.  So Josh and I U-turned our car to the grocery store.

I have been trying really hard to eat healthy and exercise in preparation for wedding stuff... so I got diet root beer and Light Vanilla Ice Cream.  I am pretty sure it was still really bad for me.  So I had one yesterday and today.  Darn.

In addition to the root beer floats, I met with my bible study group tonight over a camp fire, light beer, and s'mores.  Darn.

Also--I have received 5 RSVPs for the wedding!  We will officially have at least 12 people at our wedding! :-)

1 comment:

  1. At least you're not eating deep fried Oreos like me... it's a comfort food, what can I say.

    ReplyDelete