Monday, April 5, 2010

Dancing with the "Stars"

I just must make a comment about this television phenomenon.

First of all, this is the first season that I have ever watched. I cannot make any judgments about the past.

I will also shamefully admit that the only reason why I started watching is to see Kate Gosselin. Even when it seemed as if everyone was against her and her world was crashing down, I sort of secretly felt a lot of pain for her. I really liked her even when she was being ridiculous and making a lot of poor choices. I think it is because I feel like I am a lot like her.

So, anyway, I kind of wanted her to do well so she could prove everyone wrong and be really successful at something. I thought she had it in her. And I will admit, she looks great.

I was wrong.  She is just terrible.  I could do better.  My 10 year old brother could do better.  His 2 year old puppy could do better.

Now, I may keep watching.  I still have some hope.

I just wish they would make a reality show with ONLY professionals so I can watch trained people be musical and artistic.  But no... I would have to pay $80 to see that from a balcony...

No comments:

Post a Comment