Sunday, May 16, 2010

41 days!

Time is going by so quickly!


Today I went to Elder-Beerman where Josh works and met some of the makeup ladies that work there.  Josh asked them if I could come in to get some makeup tips and pointers.  They were all so excited!!!

I told them I wanted something a little along these lines:



HAHA!!!  Just kidding.  I told her I wanted something subtle, but classy.  And something that would last and look good in pictures.

Brenda used all Clinique makeup and wrote everything down that she did... and I will say... it looked amazing!  She added tons of stuff that I have never even heard of.  It was subtle, but beautiful and I basically just looked enhanced.  I think I am going to take the list of the products and colors she used and take it to another Clinique representative in Cumberland and have her do it on my wedding day!  I don't normally wear much makeup, so I was getting kind of nervous of applying myself.  Basically because I don't really know what to do!

I really wanted to take a picture of the final "product", but I kept trying and I couldn't really see the details in the lighting and my (only) decent camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment