Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My First Confession

I have a long list of wedding confessions.  Today I will confess just one.

I WANT CORNY WEDDING PHOTOS!

I have always thought that the following wedding pictures were just corny!  Who wants a picture of people jumping?  It's just silly and unnatural.  See below:


But aren't they SOOO cool?!?!  I have put together a few of my favorite corny wedding photos that I found online.  Would I be a total dork if I wanted to recreate some of these...?   Probably.  Oh, well.

**Sorry for the blurriness of some of these!

These make me want to go out and buy a million huge frames to get ready! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love fun pictures !!!
    Just found out your blog and I am already a follower.


    **check out my blog to participate of the CNS Stores giveaway**

    ~lilian~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog too! :) Looove that 1st pic.

    ReplyDelete