1. Rita's is closing for the winter this Friday. :-(
2. I am applying for grad school soon at the University of Illinois. And I'm really excited.
3. My classroom is too loud because it is connected to the cafeteria.
4. I have been taking Tai Chi, Yoga, and Pilates classes at the gym. I have always known that I love pilates. Still true. I have never taken yoga, but I am loving it despite falling over occasionally due to lack of balance. Tai Chi is a whole new story. I think I like it, but it is kind of weird for me. We will see...
5. I am a mentor at my school to a 2nd grade boy who really needs a buddy. He is like no other 7 year old I have ever seen before. Already getting ISS on a regular basis!
6. I really like my job. But it is SO exhausting.
7. I think Josh and I are planning on an addition to our family this coming summer... no baby... maybe dog?
8. We would also love to own a home. Foreclosed homes are looking really nice right now.
9. We are going to a WVU this Saturday. It is homecoming. The alumni band is going to be there. It is my step-dad's birthday. And my brother-in-law's 21st birthday. The people that we are going with: mom, step-dad, brother, other brother, sister, grandma, step-grandma, step-grandpa, mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, and family friends: mom, dad, daughter, daughter's friend. WOW. I am so excited.