I was doing very well with exercise and eating healthy. Not to make excuses--but this was literally why I have slacked off A LOT in the last few months:
- Last day of school last year: my grandfather dies.
- Two weeks later: I get married.
- Two days later: I go to Cozumel with Josh for a week.
- Two weeks later: We move to the eastern shore.
- Two weeks later: We go to the beach with my family.
- Two weeks later: School starts.
- Two days later: I realize what I am in for with this job.
- Since then: So tired when I get home. Also: been very busy since then.
- But most of all: We discovered a Rita's down the road.
Now: No more excuses. We signed up for a gym membership for a year. No getting out of this one. Here are all of the pros:
- We get a VERY discounted rate for being teachers.
- It's right down the road (across from Rita's)
- The hours are really great.
- With our membership--we get free Chipotle on Wednesdays. Which means: If we go every Wed. we will get almost $60 of free food each month. The gym membership has basically paid for itself!
- They have lots of exercise classes: Which I LOVE! Pilates and yoga and zumba and cycling!
Now I just have to cut down on the Rita's...