Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh... Sooo... Tired...

It's almost midnight.  Why am I still awake?  I chose to get up after laying there restless for a while.  Now I am hungry.

I think I figured it out: We have a tornado watch.  Something about tornadoes gets me all worked up.  Am I afraid of them?  No, not really.  I have actually seen more than one in my lifetime.  I know, it's weird considering I grew up in a little valley in Maryland.

But ever since then, I have been completely enthralled by the things!  I love watching videos of tornadoes and looking online at tornado pictures.  In all honesty, I have a tornado dream about once every two weeks!  I never die or even come close, though.  Usually they are beautiful dreams!  Complete with black and white spinning tunnels of all different shapes and sizes.  I think in another life, I am a weatherman or storm chaser or something. Some of my all-time favorite tornado photos:

This is my all-time favorite photo.  It's all over the internet.  It almost looks fake... anyone know for sure?
A real waterspout.  My family saw one of these one year at the beach!

This is the scariest thing I have ever seen.  Also the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!

I love how they twist and turn. They remind me of arms.

Some of my favorite photos are when they are dissipating, or are no longer connected to either the sky/clouds or the ground.

I found this and the next one online.  I can only hope that they are 100% real.


Tell me that isn't real, natural, crude beauty?

1 comment:

  1. Mother Nature can be a witch but your right, they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete