Friday, October 29, 2010

TGIF

It's Friday!  Josh and I are watching the Mountaineers and waiting for my dad to arrive!  It's the first time my dad has been to our new house!  I am excited for him to see it.  I have a fun filled weekend of food planned.  Yes I do.

Tonight: NY style pizza.
Tomorrow: bacon eggs and orange juice for breakfast.  Tacos for lunch.  Amazing authentic Italian restaurant for  dinner.  Apple pie and wine for dessert.
Sunday: Life cereal for breakfast.

Yay :-)

Today I was super tired and didn't feel so hot at school.  So I got off at 4 and came home to take a nap on our air mattress (surprisingly comfortable for naps) and didn't wake up 'til 7:00!  I feel much better now that I am drinking wine and waiting for pizza.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm sounds wonderful. I had pizza two days in a row! I didn't feel like cooking ;)

    ReplyDelete