Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What's Wrong With My Computer?

For some reason my enter button and comma buttons will not work on my computer.  So there will be no commas or paragraphs in this post.  JOSH HAD A JOB INTERVIEW TODAY.  It went really well.  It was in Pocomoke which is about 25 miles south of Salisbury.  We should know very soon if he got the job.  It is for 4th and 5th grade general music which also includes a guitar class and various after-school ensembles which he would get to choose!!!!  It's actually a middle school that houses grades 4-8.  The other music teacher there is also from WVU.  We remember him but didn't know him too well.  Please be thinking of us because we really need this second income.  It would literally double our income and help us out a lot.  I finally went to the grocery store today and I loved it!  Everything was so different.  Huge produce section.  Most of the produce is locally grown and sold super cheap in the stores.  So I got lots of fruit!  But the beer was much more expensive.  Oh well.  As soon as the new home gets finished I am posting photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment