- Chorus went great today. It was our first rehearsal and the kids had fun. Not to mention that they are pretty good!
- My ankle still hurts.
- Josh's parents are coming to visit this weekend.
- Tomorrow I am going to pick out teal paint chips for our living room! :-)
- My grad school paper this semester is going to be the jam (updates on that later).
- I really want to go to Ikea. I have never been to one but I have to wait until I save up a load of money because I know I'm not walking out of there empty handed.
- A teacher from my friend's school in Salisbury was missing for a few days. Her body was found on Sunday. They think her husband did it because he committed suicide a day or two after reporting her missing. Scary stuff, dude.
- I am teaching mellophone lessons. Yes, I know the mellophone sucks and I have always hated it, but a local band director is paying me 50 bucks an hour to teach private lessons. So, yeah, I'll be doing that.
- My after school program starts next week, so I will be at school from 8a-6p instead of 8a-4p. Yuck.
- I spent the better part of my weekend painting. Updates on that later!
- A friend of mine recommended that I start "Tasty Tuesday" on my blog where I post a favorite recipe every Tuesday. I was going to start today, but... life got the best of me.
- I have been eating too much pasta. Why do I like it so much?
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Things that have been on my mind: