Saturday, April 16, 2011

Would You Like to Know...

...what drives me crazy?  I mean... absolutely nuts.  Psycho.  Like nails-on-a-chalkboard.  Certifiably insane.  Biggest pet-peeve of all time?!?

When professionals are not professional.  When they say they are going to do something and they don't do it.

My professor assigns enormous assignments and expects a lot of work from us.  I worked super-super hard on my last assignment, which was due on March 31.  I submitted it on March 30.  He promised a 10-day turn-around.  He said, "It will be back to you by April 10."

Well, during my class on April 13th(!) he said he was sorry it took so long but that we should have it back within 24 hours.  Well, it's now the end of the day on April 16th and I still don't have it.

Ugh.  I would rather eat a live cockroach than wait patiently for this guy to return my paper.

1 comment:

  1. Maria,
    i think if you saw the live cockroach infront of you, you would choose to wait for the paper haha

    ReplyDelete