Monday, July 11, 2011

Wedding, 4th of July, Birthday

I have been busy!  I thought that summer was for relaxing?!

Two weekends ago, I went to Pittsburgh to celebrate my best friend's wedding!  It was the first wedding (other than my own) that I was in!  And it was a blast!  L was also in my wedding:

L is all the way to the left
And she looked sooo beautiful in her wedding!  I can't wait to see her bridal portraits because they are going to be awesome.  She hired a fantastic photographer.
The bride getting her hair did the morning of her wedding!

My first French manicure!
The whole bridal party

Best Horn friends from WVU

Cutting the Cake



Then Josh and I drove to Cumberland where we spent the 4th of July with my family.  It was a good time.  We hung out, ate food, watched fireworks, and made S'mores.  Always a good time.

L and her new husband(!) followed us back from Cumberland on Tuesday to Salisbury where they stayed for the night and got to see our new house!

Wednesday was my birthday!  We woke up, L and I went on a run, we came back and the boys were making us breakfast, we ate breakfast and then all of the sudden I remembered it was my birthday!!!  yep, we all forgot.  So, they apologized, we hung out, ate lunch, and they had to leave.  I colored all day and watched my DVR shows from while I was in Pittsburgh.  Then Josh took my to my favorite sushi restaurant for my birthday dinner:

Look how happy I am!
Lately, Josh and I have been doing some projects around the house as we get the money (we are currently broke as a joke!).  I will update :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment