- The chair is officially NOT the color that was listed. It is called "sage" and it is not "sage".
- The chair took nearly 2 hours to put together (even though there were only 3 simple directions). This is because the holes drilled into the wood underneath the chair were not lined up properly. Josh said a lot of curse words in those 2 hours.
- A small piece of fabric has started to come up underneath the chair. It's not much of a big deal and can be fixed very easily, but still...
- And it's not comfortable. It's over-sized and looks comfortable, but when you sit in it, it kind of creaks like it's supposed to be there for decoration only or something.
- And the biggest problem: I really like it! Just look:
I added the old lamp that I got from a dumpster behind it. I hope to replace it with another floor lamp someday, but for now, we think this will do.
The chair is cute. I like it. I don't want to take it back. But it has so many bad qualities. Yuck.
And another thing... the gallery wall got scrapped. Well, not completely scrapped. But we painted all of the frames, put art in them, arranged them in an awesome set up and then realized we didn't want it in our living room and that it would work better in the office. So that's what we will do. More on that later. Any thoughts about the chair?